UpShift raked in a remarkable six awards recently from one of the toughest international design competitions. The American Graphic Design Awards is the four decades old flagship competition sponsored by the design publication “GD USA”. Although they receive thousands of entries, GD USA recognizes only the very best in marketing communications from agencies around the world. For UpShift to receive 6 of those coveted spots is truly a testament to our team‘s hard work and clients who welcome innovation and refinement.
Receiving awards were:
• 1048 SkyLounge Identity Program
• BJB Properties Brand Identity
• Corporate America Family Credit Union HR Pitch Brochure
• Kaufman Jacobs Identity Program
• Plain & Fancy by Dandamudi’s Brochure
• UpShift Creative Group Mobile Web Site