UpShift, a fast-paced and full-service branding and design agency seeks a talented and energetic part-time Intern for Social Media Marketing.
This is a hands-on paid internship in our CHICAGO office that presents a great opportunity for a student to learn and grow while they assist us with Social Media Marketing.
Duties include researching timely topics that are worthy to repost to client audiences, drafting new stories, and maintaining social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and others.
Additionally, we seek someone with solid grammar and creative writing skills to draft e-blasts that go to client audiences on a regular basis.The ideal candidate is a senior pursuing a Bachelors Degree in a communications, journalism or creative writing program with these skills:
- Solid writing abilities—good grammar, spelling and creative writing style
- 1 or 2 full days free each week
- Enthusiastic, positive, proactive
- Good team player with good verbal and written communication skills
- Knows Microsoft Word or similar Google docs
- Familiar with Chicago neighborhoods, downtown events, places of interest, fun things to do
- $15.00/hour. This is a part-time, temporary and hourly internship without benefits.
- We seek someone who has 1 or 2 full days free per week to work in our office with the team
About our firm:
UpShift is an energetic and growing firm recognized for our strategy, innovation and award-winning work. We have successfully delivered branding, print and web solutions for companies across the nation including Weber, Allstate, Autocamp, GoGoleta.com, Century West Partners and others.Email your resume with comparable experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your requested salary range when you respond.
This is an on-site internship in our Chicago office, 25-35 hours per week as a Social Media Intern that pays $15.00/hour without benefits. Please, no recruitment agencies, freelancers or overseas outsourcers. No phone calls, please.