A cutting-edge branding and design studio located in Chicago has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a UI Web Designer with at least 1 year of professional experience in a web or creative agency.
Note: We are not looking for a HTML programmer (we have those on staff), we are looking for a visual designer who lives and breathes good web design—are you capable of designing great web sites that win awards and make people go--damn, they're good?
Requirements + Responsibilities:
- Ability to think about user and client needs to create amazing digital experiences
- An eye for clean design, professional business-oriented typography and contemporary layouts
- Can work with both our in-house Brand/Graphic Designers as well as our Web Developers/Programmers to produce rich, state-of-the-art professional websites
- Familiarity with sketching, connecting, storyboarding and web design layout as it pertains to NAV items, menus, entire page layouts, etc.
- Experience designing for desktop and Mobile experiences across Responsive breakpoints
- Confident using the Adobe CS Suite
About our firm:
UpShift Creative Group is an award-winning communications firm with offices in Chicago and Santa Barbara that has successfully delivered branding, print and web solutions for many top-level companies across the nation.
Salary + Benefits based upon skill-level and experience. Let us know your salary range expectations when you inquire.
Email your resume, links to your work, and your requested salary range when you respond.
This is a full-time, on-site position in Chicago. Please, no recruitment agencies, freelancers or overseas outsourcers. No phone calls, please.